B'Day - Markuroth
10:00 GMT -5
April Fool's Chicken Run Event Begins!

B'Day - Matranath
19:00 GMT -5
Spring Festival Last Day!
19:00 GMT -5
Last day of April Fool's Chicken Run!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fellowship Of Guardians Forum Index -> Games
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Rinoanor

re: Old Republic Guild

i was initially gonna rename it after FoG but for some reason when you create a guild using there website it doesnt let you use the word guardian, but in game it did

re: SWTOR and LOTRO

Hi guys,

I start to play SWTOR in 1 of January because a friend gives me is 30 days friend invite and since he is playing in The Red Eclipse Server i enter that one.

Meanwhile i get Rino on Xfire and he told me that people are in Sceptre of Ragnos but its a PVP server so even its not a Wolrd PVP i think i prefer a PVE one but gone create a char meanwhile in that server and check it out.

Meanwhile i take a 2 weeks vacation from LOTRO since i cant have the time to play both and SWTOR as a new game and needed to see if i gone like it and only have the 30 days pass until i get the game or not.
So know that i see that SWTOR is very nice i go on with it but start to split the time in both since LOTRO is "my precious" one.

Meanwhile i am having issues with my FOG website account cant retrieve password try to solve that out.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Esgallad

re: Old Republic Guild

At first i felt the same about a pvp server but you barely see opposing faction players, only if you get close enough to their areas.
Really enjoying the game and never got ganked even once, though i did destroy some republicans here and there... twisted
Would be nice if we actually could do some group content when we're at that level with a full group rather than going back and doing it when we're 10 levels higher Happy

Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

News
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.

Site Activity

The Party of the year!!!
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Search Box
Poll Widget
User Recognition
Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Poll Widget