B'Day - Markuroth
10:00 GMT -5
April Fool's Chicken Run Event Begins!

B'Day - Matranath
19:00 GMT -5
Spring Festival Last Day!
19:00 GMT -5
Last day of April Fool's Chicken Run!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Fellowship Of Guardians Forum Index -> FoG Guides by FoG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rucagorn
Leader

re: Grand Stair Hard-Mode Guide

Grand Stair Hard Mode :

Grand Stair Hard Mode is a 6 man instance level 58 in Moria.

There are 3 bosses to defeat.
Once we enter in the instance we go forward, and then 1st boss fight start after dialog.

1st boss fight: llzkal the Pummeler

Dps him, and if a Captain in the group he has to cure the fear, if not use your pots fear Happy

After 1st boss defeat, we have 10 minutes to go to 2nd boss, or we lose hard mode.

Once we reach 2nd boss go to the gate.

2nd boss fight: Nardur the Shield

Tank get him and then everybody stay with back to wall so you dont get throw back when he does the aoe attack.

After 2nd boss dead, we dont have time limit so we go to 3rd boss now.

3rd boss fight: Igash the Fanatic

In 3rd boss 1 heavy should get agro from devoted and archers(or only from archer and devoted will random make 1 hit in random players), tank should tank the boss and others classes dps him, if need tank will kite the boss.
IMPORTANT: You cant kill devoted or hard mode will be lost.

After boss dead, gl in rolls

Forum Image

Interior Map:

Forum Image

WG

Courageous and honorable as men
Beautiful and brave as elves
Mighty and friend as dwarves
Powerful and wise as wizards
Agile and clever as hobbits
Proud with the splendor and glory of Kings of yore
He is Rucagorn, Captain, Guardian of the Free Peoples
Proud and honorable leader of the Fellowship of Guardians

The White Guardian

*Auth*

Thanks for this guide Happy

Can you tell me: is the time limit the only difference between HM and normal? Or is there more differences?

I'm having so much trouble finding people to babysit me through my first GS run . People either want to do HM or they only want experienced players. Would it be OK to do HM when i've never done normal or is that a bad idea? tongue out

ty! bowdown

You welcome, glad is useful for you wink

At Hard Mode you have the time and cant kill some of the other bosses around the instance, or the devoted.

Not sure about ads there, if devoted is there or already runned, if there you can kill him. Archers thing they come both ways and respawn if kill them.

Courageous and honorable as men
Beautiful and brave as elves
Mighty and friend as dwarves
Powerful and wise as wizards
Agile and clever as hobbits
Proud with the splendor and glory of Kings of yore
He is Rucagorn, Captain, Guardian of the Free Peoples
Proud and honorable leader of the Fellowship of Guardians

The White Guardian

Rinoanor

hey Authiel, NM in GS is totally different to HM. it usually referered to as QM and you have to fight different bosses, such as the beast, which you skip in HM. most people run HM and you really dont need any experience of QM to do HM. hell, on Rinoa i did around 15 HM runs before i did QM. so QM and HM have quite a few differences. If you want to do GS HM, then i would suggest asking Ruca to add GS HM to next week calendar. that way kinnies can show you just how easy it is. if im free, id prob bring Rinoa along for the ride, still wouldnt mind getting one of those elusive [Insidious Cuff]

Rinoanor wrote:
hey Authiel, NM in GS is totally different to HM. it usually referered to as QM and you have to fight different bosses, such as the beast, which you skip in HM. most people run HM and you really dont need any experience of QM to do HM. hell, on Rinoa i did around 15 HM runs before i did QM. so QM and HM have quite a few differences. If you want to do GS HM, then i would suggest asking Ruca to add GS HM to next week calendar. that way kinnies can show you just how easy it is. if im free, id prob bring Rinoa along for the ride, still wouldnt mind getting one of those elusive [Insidious Cuff]

Aah that explains a lot! I assumed that if there was a HM then there was also a NM and that QM was something completely different. Thanks for clearing that up for me! beer

I think i'll see how next week goes before I put it on the calendar, since everyone will be busy in Enedwaith ;)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: